Tuesday, March 10, 2015

SPRING TIME FOR KANSAS....

....admit it, if you've ever seen The Producers, you just sang the title.

It's been a long time since I've updated. Didn't really go caching this winter, decided to stay inside where its warm.

I did take my cousins out Geocaching. For most of them it was their first time. We had a blast on the Cedar Crest trails up by the governor's mansion. I offered to take them to Shunga where I knew where a lot of the Cachers where but they wanted some I hadn't found yet (yay for me!) We only snagged a handful of caches all day but it was a lot of fun running around and thankfully it was a warm day.

Also got in touch with a local cacher and he has invited me out to help teach a geocaching youth class. It should be fun, but ill post about that later!

Updated my geocoin collection by 5 coins. They'll be coming in the mail next week, i'm super excited! I wish they weren't so expensive, but they sure are pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment